- All people have sinned.
- All who place their faith in Jesus Christ. Luke 3:3; Mark 1:4; Romans 3:22-26
- The Spirit of God makes one a child of God; led by Him.
- Characteristics of people that don’t have the Spirit.
- They should repent of their sins, be baptized in water, and do things that prove they have turned away from sinning.
- The Spirit came down on Jesus and he was declared God’s Son.
- The servants of Jesus Christ and seven churches in ancient Asia.
- Zacharias, Mary and the shepherds had angelic visitation.
- Jesus was born in Bethlehem, Judaea, city of David; prophesied in Micah 5:2.20