- Why did the Lord speak to Paul in a night vision?
- Why are there references to light in the Bible?
The Gospel According to John
The First, Second and Third Epistles of John
The First and Second Epistles of Peter
The Revelation of Jesus Christ chapters 4 through 22
The Acts of the Apostles
Proverbs chapter 31
- The Holy Spirit came down from heaven like a dove, and God’s voice announced that Jesus was His Son. Luke 3:21-22
- God’s Word. Luke 8:11
- Our Father which art in heaven. Luke 11:2
- Jesus blessed the poor, hungry, grieving, hated and cast out people. Luke 6:20-22
- God judges both the righteous and the wicked. Ecclesiastes 3:17
- Life everlasting. Galatians 4:6; 6:8
- What were the signs from heaven to all the people who witnessed Jesus’ baptism?
- What is planted as a seed when you listen to it carefully?
- Who did Jesus say to address when you say a prayer?
- Who does Jesus bless in the beatitudes?
- Who does God judge?
- What do you obtain from having the Spirit of God’s Son in your heart?
The Gospel According to Luke chapters 3 through 24
Isaiah chapters 53 and 58
The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Galatians
Ecclesiastes chapter 3
- Jesus’ resurrection proved He defeated death, as was foretold by Jesus himself. Matthew 16:21
- Christians assist brothers and sisters in need of help because it is the same as doing these things for Jesus. Matthew 25:40
- The faithful inherit eternal life. Matthew 19:29
- What was proven when Jesus rose from the dead?
- Why do we feed, clothe and give medicine to people in need?
- What do the faithful followers in Jesus Christ receive or inherit?
The Gospel According to Matthew chapters 4 through 28
The Epistle to the Hebrews
Proverbs chapter 1
- Evil comes from within the heart of men. Mark 7:21 Also, evil company corrupts. 1Corinthians 15:33
- The kingdom of God comes with power. Mark 9:1
- With the mind of Christ. 1Corinthians 2:16
- Imitators of God because we are His children. Ephesians 5:1
- Where does evil come from?
- What accompanies the kingdom of God?
- How does the follower of Jesus Christ think?
- What are Christians supposed to be like?