1. You give yourself, with all you have, and receive the Lord and His kingdom in return. Matthew 6:24; 13:44-46
2. What Christ illuminates cannot be hidden, like a city on hill or a lamp on a lampstand. Matthew 5:14-15
3. Among other things, he exhorted them to, pray without ceasing, rejoice, and abstain from all appearance of evil.
4. Prophesy makes clear the facts of a matter. God is omnipotent, knowing exactly what the hearer needs to know; thus, revealing truth, giving instruction, comforting, uplifting, preparing and helping the church. 1 Corinthians 14:3, 8, 25, 31
5. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, we die to our sinful nature and resurrect to new life, one with Him and forever in fellowship with God. Romans 6:3-11
6. Jonah sailed away from God’s call to prophesy in Ninevah.